6.18.2009

Till the Angels Hung Around

Sometimes I find pieces that I’ve been looking for but didn’t even realize it. When I first saw this silky white tunic it was being tried on by lovely gal turning this way and that way in front of the full length mirror. As I walked into the dressing room I whispered a silent wish that she would put it back. Sure enough she did and I grabbed it before they could put it back on the rack.

Needless to say I love it. It’s pretty and comfortable with a touch of edge. The accented side pockets and structured looseness feels like something I would wear in Tokyo.

I love having something so easily thrown on that translates from day to night. Yay for fashion karma bringing me what I didn't even know I needed!

Tunic: Thrifted, Tank Dress: Target, Liquid Leggings: AA, Tan Gladiator Heels: Franco Sarto, Chain Snake Skin Purse: Vintage, Rings: Mom's and Vintage, Fish Necklace: Self Designed

Listening to: Rilo Kiley, Angels Hung Around

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin