10.01.2009

Bling Bling

I've always been a lover of vintage jewelry. In fact, I just have a very strong side of me that is pure glamour grandma. I am always clipping a cameo on a pair of shorts, pining a scarf, wearing lots of pearls over t-shirts, or loads of sparkly costume jewels with random bangles.
Lately, I've seen people sporting sparkles and in the most fabulous way!
Rumi with a tie-die, ripped T-shirt and a lovely necklace
An amazing arm of bangles, leather, a Rolex, and a chunky, sparkling cuff!
I adore it!
Everyone should wear glamorous glitter and sumptuous baubles all the time, especially if you are wearing a very casual outfit. When it comes to jewelry (which can hold such sentimental value) you must wear what you love!

Feel decorated and Fabulous everyday, no matter the occasion!

PC - Fashion Toast, Jak & Jil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin