3.21.2010

Kiss Kiss

This Winter I became lipstick obsessed. Oddly enough I use to wear a Clinique, creamy natural color throughout high school. Slowly, I  just sort of forgot about it and became gloss only. But I'm gladly back on the lipstick boat and I plan to ride it throughout the whole year. 

I fell back in love over my favorite color, purple. It just seemed to match everything I wore in winter. I could snap even the most tired plaid into something edgy and fresh feeling. Plus all I had to put on my eyes was heavy mascara. Such a fast, pulled together look!
I love wearing it with all my nude lace as well! Ashley wears a more burgundy color but it has the same effect.
For spring I am excited to get a berry stained, rose color. It will be perfect with soft hair, spring florals, and contrasting jackets.
 Summer will be a mix of a matte fuchsia and matte blush pink. MAC's Snob is a wonderful chalky pink that looks chic and complimentary to almost any outfit. I just love it for summer because it's fun and light.
 If you have the right ensemble/complexion for Orange then you should rock it this summer as well. So fresh and sporty! Use Prada as your guide:

And I'm sure come Fall I'll be diving into a matte red.
I can't wait!!
PC- ?, Random, Olsens Anonymous, Fashion Copious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin