4.13.2010

It's A Theater Thing

Ask anyone who knows me, they will tell you how crazy I am about the TV show Glee.  It goes beyond just a weekly program for me. 
I am obsessed.
 The standout, Lea Michele, also happens to be a style star with fabulous taste to match her phenomenal voice. 
See where I already drooled over her HERE and HERE.  I just adore what she wears!

At the Glee premier she looked lovely in a flowing floral wrap dress and new bangs for a fresh spring look. 

 These are more of my favorites from last year. Her casual dresses and day clothes tend to be a bit edgier. SO good!

I adore this coral dress; it's so feminine and flattering!

 Ahhh, PERFECTION!  I can't wait for the show's return tonight!

PC- Random, Rolling Stones, Just Jared

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin