8.29.2009

London Calling

London is a fascinating city. With its charming old architecture and utterly English gardens, I always feel dapper and sophisticated when I'm there.
I was visiting my lovely college roommate who now lives near Kings Road and we had a marvelous time. And although my weekend was much to short, I enjoyed it all the same.

Kings Road, charming
Just like John, Paul, George, and Ringo
One thing I noticed about British fashion is that it's very mixed but always sophisticated. From vintage to punk to proper, the people here follow through with every style.

Clouds on Portobello Road
Flowers, Flowers, Flowers
Thames by dusk
Camden Lock is always my favorite place to shop not only because there is a huge, wonderful vintage market but I also love to look at all the Punks that hang out there.

Properly Punk
Shopping in Camden
London is so genulinly dapper and clean, even the not so nice parts seem nice. It's all in the charming architecture and lovely old buildings. Even the lamp posts bring you back to the time of Mary Poppins.
This fall you'll find me in tweeds and houndstooth, cute oxfords and proper driving gloves.
Cheers to London!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin