1.05.2010

Les Nuits Parisiennes

These Lanvin ads for S/S 09 are soooo luscious. The rich jewel tones and gorgeous Parisienne apartment make me dream of les lèvres rouges, fabulous parties, and chilly nights under La Tour Eiffel.

Also, there is Mr. Meisel's theme of mirrors and reflections, which of course is a beautiful way to display lovely draping and the sensual fabric of the dresses. As well as tell an interesting story about our narcissistic culture.

But to be honest, if I was wearing Lanvin, I wouldn't be able to stop looking at myself either. *Secret: those shoes bring me to tears.*
Please please please someday let me find a vintage Lanvin somewhere and be able to make it mine!
These two are my favorite:

 
GLAMOUR!

PC- Haute Fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin