9.16.2009

Grande Faute!

I am so sad to report that I have made a grand mistake. I missed out on attending the Barneys book signing for Scott Schuman aka The Satorialist.

(How cute is Garance!!!)

Of course the lovely Garance Doré was there, along with some other fashion leaders like the fierce Anna Dello Russo (fashion director of Vogue Nippon)
and the breathtaking Giovanna Battaglia (fashion editor at L'Uomo Vogue, stylist, and former model)
Despair! Why, fates? Why?!!? I knew it was happening, yet in the midst of the commotion I dropped the ball! Christine understands, she's who reminded me of our horror this morning.

BIG Sigh.

All I can do is purchase his wonderful first book and dreamily flip through the pages, vowing to never miss a chance to meet my heros in person again.

1 comment:

  1. oh Sharon!!! You must see him next time!! He'll probaly want to stop what he's doing to photograph you. :) xxoo

    ReplyDelete

Blog Widget by LinkWithin