9.21.2009

Zooey

An all time fav of mine and since she just got married this weekend to Ben Gibbard, the man behind the dreamy vocals of Death Cab For Cutie, I thought it appropriate to profile her.
She is the #1 Indie Princess and her dramatics are to die for. I leave every film wishing I was in my own Zooey like world, romancing with artistic boys and batting my saucer eyes while we frolic through scenes to a perfectly selected soundtrack.
Delicate and fabulously quirky, she always seems like she knows something we don't about love. And well, she probably does. On film her clothes are always cute and continuously feminine, no matter the character. (Did you see 500 Days of Summer?!)
She is also a gifted songstress. Her music is just as sweet and interesting as she is and yes, if you listen with your ipod in while out and about you will feel like you're in your own indie rom-com.
Her personal style is notably just as feminine and always covet worthy. From a darling dress to soft, chic ensembles, this indie princess gets it right. Always.
The best part about her is that aside from her perfect style, gorgeous looks, and just the right amount of endearing charm, she is really smart and funny. Every interview I see with her makes me love her more. She is genuine and that will always shine brightest and always keep me as a fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Widget by LinkWithin